Rebuilding rear door lock on Defender 300 TDI safari door

So basically I had a bit of a cock up, I drilled out the rivets on the rear door lock, opened up the lock and bits went every where, my reason for doing this was to change the lock barrel which i have since learnt was completely unnecessary, so I've replaced the lock barrel no problems but I need to rebuild the lock now, I've searched about all I can and I can't find any info on how the springs should be set and I just can't work it out, the problem springs are two that go around the handle shaft, I can't work out where they should locate, I will get some pictures this afternoon to help explain myself!!

In the mean time if anyone has any pictures of the insides of a rear door lock or an exploded diagram that would be a great help I think

Thanks for the help guys, I was a bit confused at first as my lock was totally different to ones in the pictures, turns out someone has fitted an early defender/series lock at some point. WIth the help of this article:

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=73649

Ive rebuild it all and its working great now!

Cheers!