2WD vehicles that use the same ZF auto as RRC's/ Disco's

I'm looking for a long car style female propshaft slip joint to suit a Zf auto transmission from a RRC. Nothing exciting, just making up a crawler box adaption from a ZF/LT230 to a borg warner planetary unit and need a long female spline with which to make the adaptor spud shaft. Can anyone tell me what common cars also use the ZF auto?

Thanks for your assistance gents. I discovered this afternoon that a LandRover GKN overdrive has a spud shaft with female splines that are identical to the ZF output shaft, and the correct female Landrover 10 spline pattern on the other end, so that is one less part that has to be made. Question now is, if I require a few more of those GKN spud shafts, is there a firm in the UK that sells replacement parts for the no longer made GKN LandRover overdrive?

This company have also been quite helpful with queries and also frequently come in cheaper than Devon too:

http://www.overdrive-repairs.co.uk

I haven't tried them yet. as going by their website they don't seem to mention LandRover, and the spudshaft ( mainshaft adaptor sleeve) that I'm interested in is LandRover specific. I've sent an email to Devon though, after reading that they bought up GKN's stock of LandRover overdrive parts.

I haven't tried them yet. as going by their website they don't seem to mention LandRover, and the spudshaft ( mainshaft adaptor sleeve) that I'm interested in is LandRover specific. I've sent an email to Devon though, after reading that they bought up GKN's stock of LandRover overdrive parts.

ok. Just put them up for info. They knew the differences and similarities between the normal GKN ODs and the LR versions when i contacted them about a few things though, so see how you go with D44

ok. Just put them up for info. They knew the differences and similarities between the normal GKN ODs and the LR versions when i contacted them about a few things though, so see how you go with D44

Thanks. They do advertise that they remanufacture adaptor shafts for all other Laycock overdrives, and as the LandRover adaptor sleeve is likely to suffer from corrosion fretting just like LT230 mainshaft gears, there is probably a demand for them as consumable replacement parts. So I have emailed them also.