Rocky mountain spares

jbs

Good morning all,

I'd like to thank Martin at Rocky mountain spares for good service and very quick delivery, I ordered a couple of temperature gauges and the T'box oil cooler device I've been hankering after for ages at 11:35am yesterday morning and they've just arrived through the door at 10 am, To say I'm impressed is the understatement, The quality of the gear seems very good too.

I have no connection with the above company but thought people should know thats all

John

+1 unlike many companies, Martin spent the time to explain to me not only which parabolics would suit my applications the best, but also why and what factors i needed to take into account. along with an honest personal opinion of the springs and when they arrived they were extremely well packaged, with all the U bolts a nice rocky mountain badge etc and detailed fitting instructions, although being a typical man they went over my shoulder. (having taken note of the supplied torque figures)

the springs are the best parabolics i have used too by far! well worth the extra cost