Anyone id this prop?

mikec

Hi guys just wondering if anyone could id this prop for me I thought it was a disco 2 front prop but when I've gone to fit it on my 90 it was short, so I've bought a disco 2 spacer from eBay which said it was for the transfer box end and the pcd is different on the spacer but the gearbox flange and the prop are the same. So just wondering really if it's gonna be the spacer that's wrong or what really, is it normal to use a spacer to fit these props to a 90?

Suppose what I really need to know is if there's three prop pcds or just two as I thought there was

Cheers guys

Interesting,

From ebay :

FRC9374 LARGE DRIVE FLANGE DEFENDER DOUBLE JOINTED PROPSHAFT (FRC9762)

This is the large (125mm) flange for use with the Heavy Duty Double Jointed Propshaft usually found on Military 110's with Salisbury Axles.

This is the Drive Flange for connection of prop to Transfer box.

This part is obsolete at Land Rover but we have ongoing supply.

For use on FRC9762 Double Cardan Propsahft prop to Transfer box end.

Note this part is NOT suitable for the Discovery 2 Double cardan prop that is a smaller flange please see our other listings for full range of Land rover drive flanges.

Yep, looks like it was pure luck when I bought the shaft about 4 years ago that it was the one that would fit my recon lt85 I bought from witham earlier this year haha. Anyway think I'm putting a normal flange on now it seems the easiest/cheapest option right now