Wales 2015 - looking for info

henk

We, the Land Rover Owners Club Belgium are planning a 7 days Wales trip for next year July.

After reading some other info here on the forum we will probably join GLASS but as we lack local knowledge, I would appreciate to get info about worthwile places to visit and nice tracks and greenlanes so I can try to combine this in a 7 days trip. Also any info about camping spaces and whatever is interesting is welcome

Henk.

One option is to join Shire LRC and come to the 'Summer Sisters' event at Walters Arena (Seven sisters). That's normally in June though.

On a related note, the campsite we use is at the Welsh showcaves. A great campsite with good facilities. http://www.showcaves.co.uk/camp_site.html Its near Abercrave SA9 1GJ

GLASS would be a very good place to start. Great resources, some excellent people, and loads of help to boot.

If you're not dead set on being IN Wales for the whole time, there's a lot of lanes I do on the borders of Wales....I got to Ludlow sometimes, and also up to Bala and Corwen (that's in Wales I know)