Sidbury Hill, Tidworth

jules

Why, will you need a cuddle then? :) I was thinking of bringing the quad so I jolly well will be wrapped up!

Chris

Its kin cold on sidbury hill.

I would check with SCOR if your taking a quad..

Last time I asked I was not allowed.......

Jules

Its kin cold on sidbury hill.

I would check with SCOR if your taking a quad..

Last time I asked I was not allowed.......

Jules

Silly question; why? Sidbury hill is on a BOAT (if it is the same Sidbuury hill I am thinking of - the driver training area right?), my quad is road legal and I am not planning to compete. :)

Chris

Guest diesel_jim

The byway (BY13) has been re-routed now by the council....it no longer goes through the middle of the driver training area but around the edge, past the foot of Sidbury hill.. :angry:

The byway (BY13) has been re-routed now by the council....it no longer goes through the middle of the driver training area but around the edge, past the foot of Sidbury hill.. :angry:

I know, I drove it the other day. There is a not very official looking "Byway Closed" sign there too, on the line of the official BOAT.

Chris