Waterproof seat covers for child's seat

mickeyw

My 3YO daughter loves coming out with me in the Landrover , marshaling at our off road clubs play days. She also loves jumping in the inevitable muddy puddles. Although she wears a waterproof onesie it doesn't keep her car seat clean. Getting the seat clean in time for mummy's car on Monday morning can be a challenge.

As there are many family mud pluggers on here, I wondered if anyone has found a good waterproof child seat cover, other than those intended for catching piddle and puke. I already have good covers on the LR seats.

Her seat is a Maxi Cosy Rodi Air Protect.

post-7124-0-19116900-1416868979_thumb.jpg

Andy, a bin liners might be the easiest option, although I was hoping to find something more fitted so it stays put.

The comments of having a second seat were not really what I wanted...but.....

In researching another concern I found this remarkably cheap seat at Kiddicare

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_147937_10001?_$ja=tsid:49662&cm_mmc=googlemerchantcenter-_-nmppla-_-NULL-_-NULL&gclid=Cj0KEQiA7tCjBRDulMny5rfM0dkBEiQA7fcshYAsiaq1ZCS6UqJCE-MocxgLghJjQSiJV4OUny_QovsaAmdW8P8HAQ#pr-header-back-to-top-link

My other concern regards the fact that an adult seat belt doesn't give much support to a child being bounced around off road, especially when they're asleep.

This seat has a 5 point harness, so a distinct advantage there I feel.

On offer at £25 I wouldn't be too concerned how muddy it got, and judging from the reviews it comes apart for cleaning quite easily. Of course I don't expect it's as good quality as the big money offerings - One regular comment is the relative lack of padding, but I think it might just fit the bill in this instance.