whats this axle worth?

bobtailrangie

Only what someone else is willing to pay for it :ph34r:

Chuck it up on eblag Easter time when folk get excited about getting under their landies it might score high??? This close after Xmas is usually minimal spending going on as verified by nearly all my parts suppliers ;)

Yes you can get them. Can't remember part number. Not popular at all...less so as a drum braked unit. Think ARB same fir disc if drum unit so ARB might be worth it to some with different Salisbury axle.

You'll struggle to find a buyer ....u I had to value it dependant on condition if everything 300-500 tops

Prob not what you want to hear and no I don't want it at any price lol

Cheers fpr the replies guys

I had £500 in my head, its just that ive been offered a pair of axles with arb's, ashcroft shafts + cv's, if i can get the money together this will then be sold on to recoup some ££

Id keep it if the ashcroft shafts fitted the salisbury

I suppose i could sell the build up rear + just buy some ashcroft shafts for this instead, hmm

Drums on back dont bother me, may be a better option