Defender TD5 Wiper Wheelboxes

Does anyone have any? Doesnt matter about condition as i will be cutting the tubes off anyway.

I know this should be in wanted (and i do have a thread there) but i thought i might be allowed to be a little cheeky for once, as i know a lot of folk dont go onto the wanted section that often.

Thanks.

No you misunderstand Ralph. Because im fitting tdi wheelboxes into a td5 bulkhead i need a modification whereby i use tdi wheelbox tubes to take up the gap in the larger holes in the td5 bulkhead. I will actually be cutting the tubes off the td5 wheelboxes. :)

No you misunderstand Ralph. Because im fitting tdi wheelboxes into a td5 bulkhead i need a modification whereby i use tdi wheelbox tubes to take up the gap in the larger holes in the td5 bulkhead. I will actually be cutting the tubes off the td5 wheelboxes. :)

I made spacers using the tubes off a couple of dynabolts and some large washers. It took a little fiddling to get the dimensions right but they're nice and tight and you can't tell by looking.

I have a pair of brand new td5 ones I bought but misplaced so I ended up buying another set. Yours for a fiver if you want them both.

Awesome. Pm me your paypal details and il sort that out.

Top man. Thanks

Yep you've got it now Ralphy ;)

• Like 1