Template needed for adding a Series style filler to a tub

Just to clarify, I 'think' you are looking for a template to outline the hole you need to cut in the tub, and NOT ( my first thought) a template to cut the metal to make the filler surround you have pictured.

If I'm correct, what you need is a Series panel, with the filler surround removed, and the hole outline drawn on a piece of card.

Yes? No?

Do you know if there is a difference in the filler surround between an 88" side fill (just behind the RH front door) and a Station Wagon side fill (behind the RH rear wheel, for a rear tank)?

Obviously, if there is a difference, you have to say which filler surround you intend to use :-)

HTH

I have done it a couple of times , and use the "how do you eat an elephant " idea, you cut a small hole to start , and then modify to suit as it gradually fits in the hole made, IIRC I measured from the crease line down to the bottom edge , using an existing filler(on vehicle) , and then do the verticals , so you fit from the bottom up HTSH

Just to clarify, I 'think' you are looking for a template to outline the hole you need to cut in the tub, and NOT ( my first thought) a template to cut the metal to make the filler surround you have pictured.

If I'm correct, what you need is a Series panel, with the filler surround removed, and the hole outline drawn on a piece of card.

Yes? No?

Do you know if there is a difference in the filler surround between an 88" side fill (just behind the RH front door) and a Station Wagon side fill (behind the RH rear wheel, for a rear tank)?

Obviously, if there is a difference, you have to say which filler surround you intend to use :-)

HTH

I think that might be the easiest - find a panel with the filler removed, and now im thinking aloud - have someone draw a template, scan it and sticky on this forum so other members (like myself and Tacr2man) can print it at full size and stick it onto the panel and cut the outline in exchange for a few beer tokens?

Not sure what my filler is off - its identical to the piccy above

Thanks for the offer but I don't need a template , I was telling how I have done it in the past , on series vehicles. I also did the same on my current 110 , about 25 years ago . Its not difficult , you just need a datum , which is a simple tape measure job from crease line to bottom , and transfer that to the panel , the bottom 3 lines are just that straight line at a 90 deg each side. The filler panel will then drop in and the section above the crease can be cut to suit . Its does not need a accuracy level down to microns, its a landrover :)