The Weekend

jules

Hi Marc,

Sorry to hear of your dramas! Nige wasn't without his own on Sunday! At the point I met up with him, it seemed to be running great, having put some Iridium plugs in, but I think it played up again after that.

I took my 8yr old son along together with his pal and Dad who were first time offroaders. We had a great day. My friend is now keen to own one of Solihuls finest! Plenty of people getting stuck in the big holes.

Regards,

Diff

Hi Marc,

Sorry to hear of your dramas! Nige wasn't without his own on Sunday! At the point I met up with him, it seemed to be running great, having put some Iridium plugs in, but I think it played up again after that.

I took my 8yr old son along together with his pal and Dad who were first time offroaders. We had a great day. My friend is now keen to own one of Solihuls finest! Plenty of people getting stuck in the big holes.

Regards,

Diff

Thanks Diff, my dramas wern't bad just disapointing I didn't get to play. I can't complain really as I got to sort out my hybrid to play another day? from what I see from the other thread by Nige he still has his probs.

Nige I hope you get to the bottom of it soon :)

Diff, congrats on bringing more lambs to the slaughter, oops I mean the joys of Landy ownership :D