The Weekend

jules

:) With a bit of luck i will be attempting to NOT live upto my name and working on my Hybrid.

Having said that, if things do not go to plan could visit the Shires chairman and Jen to make the most of the secret coffee list on the cupboard.

Hoping that the whole weekend will be very productive, i am aiming to get my ex rangie up and playing by Christmas, hopefully!

Not wanting to pick on my Shires membership secretary, but i want to get my 100' Kingcab out playing as soon as possible. Will not be as advanced as will warnes, but it suits me!

Marshalling & Recovery at DRD AWDC Broxhead :D

Seeing if the F misfire has gone or is just hiding :huh:

Screaming if it reappears :lol:

Nige

Saturday

Finish putting the motor back together after changing the timing chain in WUD ny hybrid.

Sunday

If all went well then down to Broxhead to play :):D but could be :( if Ican't get the water pump pulley sorted tomorrow!

Hope to see if I can find you down there.

This weekend i will mostly be walking around grinning like a loony as i got offered a realy good job today, and i start in about two weeks.... :):D:):D;) B)

but i've also got to go to my brothers tomorrow, to finish off fitting his kitchen, and sunday, more woodwork for a mate at his factory.... :(<_<

shame, as i'd quite like to go to the rememberance thingy in London... went last year as the mrs was in it... very moving. :)

I shall be there too, I will keep my ears open for any screaming Nige! Though I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I was hoping to have my onboard air set up finished so I could test it, but all the bits are still on or under the bench waiting to be finished and fitted.

Regards,

Diff

Diif, and missingsid

come say hi if you see me

Grey (Primer) 90 HCG678

hopefully running without misfire ? :huh:

Nige

Guest diesel_jim

On call all weekend (already had a job in tonight! :( ), rememberance parade sunday, and decorating bathroom tomorrow.....

so it looks like my rebuilding of 90 will have to wait yet another week before i can spin some spanners on it! :angry::angry:

and to top it all, no time for off roading! (unless any jobs come in anywhere in the viscinity of a byway or 3.... :ph34r: )

Was travelling to the Tempest Rally & friends near Portsmouth but clutch was slipping again, :( so I'm back home & not very happy :( phone call &/or trip to the garage that fitted it in the morning, new master cylinder too -- weeping fluid down the pedal arm :( good bit though it's all still in the parts warranty time, so won't cost me

Flu jab saturday morning :(

Look at a 20ft container saturday afternoon.

shopping for new house bits saturday remanider of. :(:(

sunday gonna break out the bobtail again :D and play for an hour or five.

prepare for next weeks onslaught.ie police over head to roof dent ratio!

Not wanting to pick on my Shires membership secretary, but i want to get my 100' Kingcab out playing as soon as possible. Will not be as advanced as will warnes, but it suits me!

Yours will definitely be finished before Will's :hysterical:

Currently it's a race to DNF between Will and Al - who will run out of excuses first? :ph34r:

Oh, and welcome along Paul! :)

Web_IMG_0057.jpg

:) Cheers Fridge Freezer, hopefully your truck will be making an appearance fairly soon as well.

The coming months in Shires should be interesting with all the trucks people are building.

:unsure: Not sure the photo shows my best side!!

you have a best side???? :D

Guest dew110CSW

Saturday - Working the morning, little as possible in the afternoon

Sunday - Working the morning, prep the 110 for MOT in the afternoon.

For once there's nothing really pressing to do..

quote name='reads90' date='Nov 10 2006, 01:04 PM' post='99014']

mmm well me and sue were just talking about hitching up the camper trailer and going to Fraser island for the weekend. Leave tomorrow morning and come back sunday night.

Going to be a good weekend so why not. Also the right time of year to do a bit of wale watching up there too.

You know what sue is like with her camera jules

B) Just having a quike look through the web site, thinks me Fraser Island sounds familiar. A couple of years ago we spent christmas with my inlaws in Brisbane," Never Again". Full christmas dinner on a balcony in 35 degree heat, my sister in law is definetly a screw loose. To get away we decided to go youth hosteling on a ranch, this included a days 4x4 tour of the out back. The place was called Kroombit, the day out was good.My wife on hourse back rounding up goates was to be belived . My brother in law said we should have gone to fraser island, he has a Toyota with lots of bits on it but he was too busy to go out playing. He said Ladrovers are rare in Ozz and exspensive to run. It is the oposite here of course.Iff we ever come back we will be there. Keep the flag flying.

.... He said Ladrovers are rare in Ozz and exspensive to run.

All toyota owners say that - it's kind of a self affermation - to justify to

themselves the stupidity of owning a 2 door troopie with a family of 4

....that just rusts away :ph34r:

Me, today I'm racing round Sydney harbour in this;

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~matt_w/PAM/PAMindex.htm

ttfn

Matthew

ttfn

Matthew

Ahhh nice real nice (in my best cath and kim) thats a nice boat. really jeaous now

ttfn

Matthew

i've never heard of a family rusting away before, begs the question where do you insert the probe to waxoyl the wife :o

Yours will definitely be finished before Will's :hysterical:

Currently it's a race to DNF between Will and Al - who will run out of excuses first? :ph34r:

Oh, and welcome along Paul! :)

Web_IMG_0057.jpg

Fridge, what's that saying about throwing rocks in greenhouses?????

Please remind us how long your rebuild has taken. Once I start getting close to that time frame you are free to take the p*** :lol::lol::lol:

Diif, and missingsid

come say hi if you see me

Grey (Primer) 90 HCG678

hopefully running without misfire ? :huh:

Nige

Things didn't go quite to plan, needed Friday off work to finish my hybrid WUD on time but had to go to work in the morning, 50 miles each way to meet a customer who no showed! :angry: Result was, a perfectly running motor :D on Sunday afternoon an hour before dark! <_<

Really wanted to meet you all.

How was the drive round? importantly hows the motor running, did it run well?

Marc