The Weekend

jules

Its Friday

I have nearly sacked my Eng through being Bone idle

Ground workers are smugly hogging the Tower crane

The Scaffolders and Brickies are for once quit happy.

Bring on home time.......

Tommorow I'm removing engines from the 90 to go in the Tomcat, collecting brackers and doing some running around collecting and dropping off.

Anyone doing anything intresting to remind me how boaring my weekend is going to be. :rolleyes:

Re-roofing about 60ft of workshop/shed with the folks on Saturday! Picking up a rear rrc axle on Sunday.

Exciting enough for you??

Re-roofing

its like being at work but harder cos the misses is complaining about how its taken more than 20 mins:lol:

Got some household cores to sort out as 'er indoors is on nights this week. I'll be plumbing as much of the rear winch in tomorrow. Off to see the Horsham posse with pasties at lunch, then go and have a play at Shoreham on Sunday.

Its Friday

Ground workers are smugly hogging the Tower crane

The Scaffolders and Brickies are for once quit happy.

Bring on home time.......

Tommorow I'm removing engines from the 90 to go in the Tomcat, collecting brackers and doing some running around collecting and dropping off.

Anyone doing anything intresting to remind me how boaring my weekend is going to be. :rolleyes:

mmm well me and sue were just talking about hitching up the camper trailer and going to Fraser island for the weekend. Leave tomorrow morning and come back sunday night.

Going to be a good weekend so why not. Also the right time of year to do a bit of wale watching up there too.

You know what sue is like with her camera jules

Squash tournament tonight that will end up in a bloody good tiddle up!

I'll be trying to fix some skirting boards in my bathroom + painting a new woodern window to be fitted and may start working on my 90 - some hope! tomorrow

Saturday night another drinking and eating night at some friends

Sunday tennis in the morning afternoon who knows

Steve

Its Friday

:

whats thats for not making your earl grey quick enough :lol:

BTW know what thats like had to sack my member of staff at work today. Not for being bone idle but for being thick of pig sh*t

Got a weekend off! B)

Gym tonight then spending tomorrow morning working on finishing decorating the bathroom (we put the new suite in in Feb!), I'll probably spend the rest of the day cleaning the house and sorting stuff out.

Sat night we're cycling down to Friends for good food and drink :D

Sunday I'd like to get out to do a bit of walking/cycling in the Forest with my Camera :)

what will really happen: I'll spend several hours in the garage staring aimlessly at the Series before dispearing and then I'll pretend to clean whilst dancing around the lounge to a music Channel.

Dan will 'work on Charlie/Bertha' which really means stand next to Charlie/Bertha holding a spanner whilst talking to Shire Committee/Club members all day.

Dan will 'work on Charlie/Bertha' which really means stand next to Charlie/Bertha holding a spanner whilst talking to Shire Committee/Club members all day.

:lol::lol::lol: been there done that

Our house on a saturday (when me and jules lived together) had more landies outside it that Hunters and Brooklyn put together. We had to make so many coffees we ended up buying cheaper coffee for everone. Manly because we are snobs when we drink coffee :lol::lol:

lol! Bet it hasn't changed that much even now Ali.

We have a bit of paper stuck to the inside of the cupboard by the kettle... it has a list of how everyone takes their tea/coffee ;) People are always amazed how I remember!! :D

Great though innit :)

lol! Bet it hasn't changed that much even now Ali.

We have a bit of paper stuck to the inside of the cupboard by the kettle... it has a list of how everyone takes their tea/coffee ;) People are always amazed how I remember!! :D

Great though innit :)

Yeah was a laugh

Marshalling & Recovery at DRD AWDC Broxhead :D

Seeing if the F misfire has gone or is just hiding :huh:

Screaming if it reappears :lol:

Nige

I shall be there too, I will keep my ears open for any screaming Nige! Though I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I was hoping to have my onboard air set up finished so I could test it, but all the bits are still on or under the bench waiting to be finished and fitted.

Regards,

Diff

mmm well me and sue were just talking about hitching up the camper trailer and going to Fraser island for the weekend. Leave tomorrow morning and come back sunday night.

Going to be a good weekend so why not. Also the right time of year to do a bit of wale watching up there too.

You know what sue is like with her camera jules

Watch out for the wildlife at Fraser island, friend was out there with my old boat, and sent a picture, (on the home machine) will post later, !!

Myself , I have the end of year accounts to do Sat, then thinking of a run over to Seven Sister, Sunday with Jeep club!!

I am stil gutted

I have a LSE 4.2 sat on the drive

brand new set of 12.50 MTR's (we won at Billing)

found a bumper I like

wheel arches on order.

but the misses will not let me touch it till the blue vouge is sold :(

SHMBO knows how to spoill my fun

Will stick my bodged up RIB in the water I expect, to see if I can break it again, and will probably go away and try my new tyres as the weekend is supposed to be 18/19 deg and sunny... quite pleasant for these parts.

....and of course will be paying respects at various locations on Remembrance Sunday to thank those less fortunate than I for the freedom to allow me to play with boats and rovers, which I assume everybody else was also going to be doing but just forgot to mention :unsure:

Saturday is haircut for me and Son....

[Edit starts here.. Changed to "Want to do " and "Actually got done..."]

Want to...

Sort out rear doors.. One locks while travelling along and the other won't unlock without a fight !

New Speedo cable to go in, New breather tubes for gearbox and transfer box, bolt secure box to floor in rear of 110, bolt down mount for hi-lift jack, forward and rear recovery points to be bolted on, new stereo to be installed and cooling fans over-ride switch to be wired in.

Got done...

Stereo installed.. (Frozen and got a headache....Took tabs, got warm and went back....)

New Side lights and Indicator units fitted at front

All doors adjusted

Rear doors mechanisms both sorted out

Sunday

Want to....

Run mum to airport in morning, pull apart sunroof (weather permitting) clean and see if we can get it sealed for the winter.... Move door locking points in a touch to get better seal... (New door rubbers fitted a few months back, finally started to give a little....)

Print some dance show pictures for the local dance school and update their website.....