Long soft springs?

Does anyone know who makes the the longest off road biased springs for a Land Rover?

I know there are longer "HD" springs, but not really after a HD spring rate. And wanting to avoid dislocation with a shorter spring.

I know Tomcat "grey" springs are meant to be longer and good for off road, i.e. soft.

But is there anything else to consider?

Land Rover red/white are pretty good for a lot of applications or red/yellow if you want a bit softer, both around 17 inches free length, red/white are 170lb/in, red/yellow are slightly longer (1/4 inch or so) and rated at 150lb/in

Red/White are often used to give around a 2 inch lift when used on the front of a standard 90, originally fitted to the rear of Range Rovers.

Red/Yellow were fitted to the front of diesel Range Rovera and Discoveries and the rear or Range Rovers.

Land Rover red/white are pretty good for a lot of applications or red/yellow if you want a bit softer, both around 17 inches free length, red/white are 170lb/in, red/yellow are slightly longer (1/4 inch or so) and rated at 150lb/in

Red/White are often used to give around a 2 inch lift when used on the front of a standard 90, originally fitted to the rear of Range Rovers.

Red/Yellow were fitted to the front of diesel Range Rovera and Discoveries and the rear or Range Rovers.

This is what I run on the rear, I think they are a bit light for the front, but it depends on the weight of your car. HD is to be avoided, as they are rated higher, and therefore have less travel. I'd say settle for the correct poundage (in your case the softest you feel happy with, and worry about the ride height later.

Daaan