A few recent pics (some quite pretty)

here goes, there might be avideo below this:

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/mwb93/videos/10152840785971222/" data-width="500"></div>

last photo convoy's 2&3 managed to catch up to convoy 1 on the wayfairers due to a breakdown, all sorted in 20 mins though. Just a good pic to show how many trucks the Harper Adams Off Road Club has! There were many who didn't come as it was after the end of term (just before summer ball) all in i think there were 13 trucks on the trip.

post-13725-0-14710600-1437071429_thumb.jpg

post-13725-0-62756300-1437071430_thumb.jpg

post-13725-0-20513100-1437071432_thumb.jpg

post-13725-0-74029700-1437071433_thumb.jpg

post-13725-0-43097900-1437071435_thumb.jpg

post-13725-0-82264100-1437071436_thumb.jpg

post-13725-0-36229200-1437071438_thumb.jpg

Just a good pic to show how many trucks the Harper Adams Off Road Club has! There were many who didn't come as it was after the end of term (just before summer ball) all in i think there were 13 trucks on the trip

Good to see a bunch of largely standard looking trucks, having spent a bit of time at Harper Adams earlier this year i was expecting to see photos of Corsa's & Maxi vans with bullbars and LED light bars!

Good to see a bunch of largely standard looking trucks, having spent a bit of time at Harper Adams earlier this year i was expecting to see photos of Corsa's & Maxi vans with bullbars and LED light bars!

It does tend to be the corsa crowd at harper that go overboard with beacons cb's led lights etc. They are mostly first years though and tend to grow out of it haha

I was a little surprised at how many nice old Land Rovers were knocking around the campus, although I never saw that Series 1.

I did have a look around Brian as I passed it in the carpark (those window mechanisms looked quite bulky are you going to make some door cards?)

I must say though the award for best offroad vehicle I saw in action must go to the mine clearance tank they had on loan from BAE.

I was a little surprised at how many nice old Land Rovers were knocking around the campus, although I never saw that Series 1.

I did have a look around Brian as I passed it in the carpark (those window mechanisms looked quite bulky are you going to make some door cards?)

I must say though the award for best offroad vehicle I saw in action must go to the mine clearance tank they had on loan from BAE.

The standard door cards do fit over everything, i have them off at the moment to make sure the windows are reliable before i tuck everything away.

That thing (terrier?) was something else though wasnt it!

GB are you sharing that just for general use or are you hinting that we may have not kept to the code? I believe we have kept to the code.

Cheers

I think that GB is referring to the number of people in your convoy; the code suggests five at most (if my memory serves)

11536096_1527829587437687_5167006424738715495_n.jpg

I explained in the paragraph above the text, we were travelling in 3 seperate convoys roughly half hour apart, There was a breakdown which bunched us all up at that point. 20 mins later we were all setting off again and waited at a nearby pub before the next lane :)

I explained in the paragraph above the text, we were travelling in 3 seperate convoys roughly half hour apart, There was a breakdown which bunched us all up at that point. 20 mins later we were all setting off again and waited at a nearby pub before the next lane :)

Fair enough. Does go to show how the "antis" can use a picture out of context to "prove" abuse :)

Nice to see some older Series trucks out for a change. Hope you had a good time :)

Footnote : I'm was not speaking for GB and not picking a fight :)

GB are you sharing that just for general use or are you hinting that we may have not kept to the code? I believe we have kept to the code.

Cheers

Sorry, wrong thread. I apologise if it touched a nerve.;)

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

last photo convoy's 2&3 managed to catch up to convoy 1 on the wayfairers due to a breakdown, all sorted in 20 mins though. Just a good pic to show how many trucks the Harper Adams Off Road Club has! There were many who didn't come as it was after the end of term (just before summer ball) all in i think there were 13 trucks on the trip.

Nice pics mate