Gon2far suspension setup

Jim-Bob

CD - having more flex definitely helps with the feeling of stability over rough ground, I'm always reminded of how terrifying it must feel to be in something like this:

articulation_nope.gif

Compared to just bimbling over it straight & level in something with some flex.

• Like 1

Academic as they never go off-road :ph34r:

The FL suffers from (relatively) low articulation, and it can feel quite squeaky-bum waving wheels in the air, but the lower CoG & lower seating position does make it feel much better the rest of the time, especially on side-slopes. I'll happily drive the FL along slopes I'd think twice about in the 109 and wouldn't even entertain in the ambulance.

I love the Drumstick rig. No outward evidence that it's a stealth Series and then wham!!! - look at the leafer flex. Love it!

Very nice looking 88 there RPR, I'd seen the 3rd pic on Pirate I think.

I still wonder if I should try the mil/1 ton shackles on mine. But tbh, it goes more than well enough for my needs. And it would be a shame fiddle un-needed.

FF - I agree, I don't think ultimate articulation is required either. Which is why I've not really done anymore to mine now. However I would say, it now feels like a completely different vehicle. Far more stable and competent. Don't get me wrong, it went quite well previously, but there is a big improvement in all regards. It also rode the rough tracks very well green laning.

A22C5EF8-BBE2-49B3-81A8-1A604E3E443B.jpg

168FC1DC-8920-4300-9C6E-66BDE433236B.jpg

3A5C58C4-99D5-4C96-A4E1-3D70F25C8B00.jpg

1BD5CEC7-FD3B-4992-93BA-3D3025FF8025.jpg

• Like 1