Petrol Tank options for Discovery Chassis

Hi All,

What are the common options (ie, unless surprisingly economic I'd like to avoid custom builds) for aftermarket petrol tanks that will fit on the discovery chassis? I'm building the Sahara kit (basically a defender nose, custom cab and pick up style rear) and had considered trimming the overhang but the closeness of the petrol tank to the rear of my chassis concerns me it I did that. I'd like to at least maintain the curren petrol tanks capacity.

Cheers,

Wesely.

It's FourWD Engineering in Warrington that will be supplying the kit. They aquired the rights to prodcue the kits from NCF Motors after the owner decided to cease trading. Not sure how Blitz fit in to the supply of Saharas in relation to those two companies, but have seen they are on their website.

I did speak a bit with fourwd (among various other questions on that day!) but wanted to know if there are common routes (/suppliers) taken when shortening overhangs or creating traybacks. Any tank would have to be capable of getting through the IVA.

As for location it would be under the load bay floor. Ideally a little further forward than the current tank. Will be cutting the rear of the donor off soon so I'll have a far better idea of what space is free!