Turbo upgrade / modification 200tdi

perv

There's a few that will bolt onto the current 200 Defender manifold, sadly I lost the list on my laptop last time it went tits up. And I've not had chance to look it all up again. There basically the turbo from the 2.8 TGV with different turbine housings on them.

There are a few VW/Audi turbo's that will bolt up, 2056V comes to mind. I couldnt find anything locally with the same housing pattern so i picked up a GT2260V off a BMW M57 cheap that i will adapt to a 200TDI manifold for my 300TDI , its a little on the big side but a mate has fitted 2 to TD5's and they go like **** off a shovel so its worth a couple of mods to make it fit.

making them fit isnt the problem. controling them to give smooth power with out surging etc is the issue. if there is an actuator that works would be easy peasy. some say use tdi, other say td5. others say universal etc. would love to fit and experiment but truck needs to be roadworthy all times. <_<:)