Ashcroft R380 gearbox disco to defender

Can anyone answer a question because its to late in the day for me to phone Ashcrofts up

They do a conversion that lets a discovery R380 moref into a defender box without having to strip the box and change shafts.

Question is does anyone know if this kit fits a Discovery LT77 so you end up with a defender gear stick sat on top and working

Thanks for the answer, I'm using up parts kicking around, I have fitted a 200tdi disco engine and box into a 90 but used the disco gearbox crossmember and welded in the engine mounts so the whole lot sits in the chassis forward of a defender set up, it means pas pipes, coolant and intercooler pipes exhaust down pipe all fit without mods

It's just the gearstick in the middle of the seatbox, I was going to fabricate a tunnel and then mod a disco centre console to fit but I will try ashcrofts kit that should put the gearstick back I the right place, Then if that all works I have used a shed load of parts that would normally be chucked and spend a lot less money than usual putting a 200 In a 90