Panhard rod chassis bracket - prices!

So I have a Marslands 110 galv chassis, td5 galved bulkhead, 2 almost new axles off a 2014 TDCI 110, all new galved Gwyn Lewis challenge suspension kit coils & dampers, brake hoses, wiring harness and more......given that pretty much every other chassis bracket is now galved I thought I'd look at just doing everything and getting the panhard rod bracket (chassis end - PN: NTC9462). Wow are they expensive - even the cheapest new old one on ebay is £125.

So I was thinking I just re-use my original after a wire brush down clean and paint. However the front 2014 Puma axle came with the PH rod (almost brand new) and it looks like thhis later TDCI rod uses a wider bush so I don't think I can use my old chassis bracket (???)......there's always something more when I think I have bought everything.

the parts info I use on here lists the later part number for earlier vehicles too, '87 to '06

brit-car have the ntc9462 listed brand new genuine item in excess of 400 quid plus vat/postage,

also shows the panhard rod bushes as

RBX101340 -- http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listing/2976/RBX101340-PANHARD-ROD-BUSH-FRONT.html?search=RBX101340%20&page=1

ANR3410 -- http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listing/2958/ANR3410-BUSH-PANHARD-ROD.html?search=ANR3410&page=1