Jump to content

Yet another pre-rebuild question

Recommended Posts

OK I think I am finally pretty much there with everything needed. But I need one more thing and I have no idea what it is called or where to get one. This may only apply to 110 Utility Spec....I couldn't see one on a 110 CSW. Anyway its a U-Shaped bracket that sits between the underside of the rear tub/body and the chassis outrigger. My old one is rusted to hell. Ideally I would like a new ones already galvanised as everything else is ready to go but failing that just new ones.

Any ideas.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have two brand new NRC5478 spare - I thought I'd lost mine (I hadn't) so bought two brand new ones but didn't need them in the end.

And you're in Cornwall as well? To be honest I want galvanised ones which YRM do......unless yours are galved and painted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy