Fuel Tank Leaks

Anyone with a solution to my problem would be a hero

My fuel tank pours diesel onto the floor of the petrol station if i fill it to the brim
Its as though there is a leak around the point of the fuel inlet into the tank. At the

bottom of the neck

My question is, how do i take the tank off, iv looked around on google but nowhere

mentions the fuel inlet neck (does it come off with the tank as one or do i have to

remove it first?) all i have found is how to remove a majority of it.
Thanks

• 1 year later...

When i finally got round to fixing the problem, i bought my brand new tank. After much swearing and force i dropped the old tank out without having to remove the seatbox.
Just the 3 bolts holding it in and all the auxiliaries connected to it. Its definitely worth using a car jack to support the weight of the tank even after its been drained. It also reduces the fall when you hit it from the top, it did need a lot of wiggling and repeated attempts admittedly. 
Once out the new tank popped in relatively easy, definitely a lot quicker using the jack to push it up. One foot on the jack and 2 hand pushing the top across as it went up.
After all the hassle and my late night I found that the cause of the leak was a missing screw in the sender unit as it hasn't leaked as much as it was. Oh well, good excuse to fit a new tank fitted and holes plugged.
The truck is a 1993 200tdi 90 in answer to Maverik.

:unsure::D