What is this and any ideas on that

Dannyok90

Can anybody tell me what the problem is in the pic, and what parts I need to fix it?

Also.. While I'm firing questions about, The 15amp fuse for the turn light, headl/tail lights and break lights keeps blowing every time I turn my 1996 Es 300tdi on, sometimes just when I'm driving to.. When I indicate right rhe trailer light flashes asswell, not sure if that's relevant.. But o haven't got a clue where to start looking for the short, any ideas?

I'm new to all this land rover business, I'm pretty aware mechanically but I can't speak the language ? So any help would be great ?

Thanks

Seem like u have a bit of trouble, only the direction indicators and stop lights are on the same 15amp fuse f1.

Headlights and sidelights circuits each have their own 10amp fuse so six fuses in total.

The trailer indicator flashing is usually to a higher resistance as there is with the additional trailer bulbs, your issue could be to a dirty trainer socket terminal, if not then go around checking both bulbs one at a time buy replacing the bulb with a new one.

Teabag; I have a problem with my trailer indicators in so much as the indicators on the trailer/caravan work but the trailer warning light on the dash doesn't always flash it flashes about 6 times then stops flashing but the trailer indicators are still working it's the same with a trailer board plugged in I've replaced the socket on my Disco as well as the plug on the caravan I've also fitted a new flasher unit which cured the problem for a while plus I've changed bulbs on the caravan & the disco

Any ideas

As the trailer dash indicator works on resistance to give u the indication of the additional indicator bulb function u could have either Iffy bulbs, bulb holders, or wiring or the relay holder or perhaps the relay, but as u have replace that without any change it won't be that.

So there's a few bits to look at, if u have the time do one bit at a time then test, which will help find the exact point of issue.

As the trailer dash indicator works on resistance to give u the indication of the additional indicator bulb function u could have either Iffy bulbs, bulb holders, or wiring or the relay holder or perhaps the relay, but as u have replace that without any change it won't be that.

So there's a few bits to look at, if u have the time do one bit at a time then test, which will help find the exact point of issue.

Cheers for that Teabag guess it's possibly could be a long process or as long as it takes to find the problem I hate tracing wiring problems as it can take so many short cuts to earth etc oh well I get four rest days from work every four days so I guess I know what I'm doing on my next days off LOL