The best place to buy engine components?

Luma

Where can I order engine components for my 2.25 petrol that aren't too bad quality?

Turner engineering seems fine but is there any other option? Paddock and Britpart seem to be too cheap to be any good.

Can't suggest anywhere else specifically.... but yes avoid BP at all costs, a new oil pump for mine once installed made me disassemble the engine virtually 3 times before sticking the old pump back in -the new one made so much noise it sounded like the engine was destroying itself!

This was many years back now, and I learnt my lesson then!

My 2.25 diesel SIIA had blown its rear crank and now oil enters bellhousing and the clutch slips so the car feels less powerful, I need to apply accelerator slowly otherwise it slips and driving up the hill is terrible also. And the seal was from the previous owner so I can't tell wich one it is. I don't want this kind of issue with my petrol SIIA so expensive high quality seal is a must.