Rear brakes saga continued

Brake pipe problem resolved thankfully. Apart from fabrication of a new pipe for the caliper which is 90% done, with finish when caliper is in position.

However, just finished stripping and preparing the O/S for re-assembly. I took the new brake disc out the box and noticed it said RHS (Not vented but drilled and grooved solid disc, hence my question).

Logic tells me its correct but lack of sleep over the last week has taken it's toll and just wanted some confirmation ?

O/S is RHS

N/S is LHS

I always remember it as sitting in the drivers seat O/S right ?

May seem like a daft question but once there is that niggling doubt in your mind you become more uncertain, specially when your mentally drained after 6 x 12 hour night shifts and working on Land Rover too.

Ian

Thanks guy's much appreciated, the last logical part of my brain that's still functioning correctly told me I was right but just needed some reassurance.

Already replaced the N/S disc and don't remember seeing a LHS label. Or if I did I just went ahead knowing LHS was the N/S. As I said previously lack of sleep plays tricks on your mind and you start to doubt yourself.

Thanks again much appreciated I can crack on now.

Regards Ian

on a Right hand drive vehicle, the subject vehicles ---

right = off side or drivers side.

left = near side or passenger side

regardless of where you are sitting or viewing the vehicle from,

this also applies to any boats/ships or any aircraft regardless of size, where

Left = Port

&

Right = Starboard