Td5 transfer box intermediate shaft o ring

Tbox have been leaking for a while now and going to have a go at it next weekend. It seems to be coming from the intermediate shaft probably the o ring. The landy is a 2004. I know there's 2 o ring one at the front and one at the back

Are they both the same for a 2004 defender td5?

Also while I'm here what other seal should I replace? ( bare in minds I'm not stripping the box I'm doing it the bodge way!)

I wanted to replace the bolts with studs as mention somewhere it makes realigning the tbox with gearbox easier without damaging the seal between them.

any advice more than wellcome

Thanks

Thierry

intermediate shaft seals are both the same part number FRC7439 items 2 & 10 in http://new.lrcat.com/#!/1228/24948/24949/1860/25211 click on item number & parts info will appear below the main diagram, you may have to scroll the page up.

for aligning the TB with main gearbox make some long studs from suitable diameter/threaded rod or long bolts with heads chopped off & a slot cut in end, I would use the factory bolts to secure the TB, as they are different lengths, 

We used a thin coat of sealant as well as replacing the rings when we did mine recently. So far its stayed dry. 

I would always replace the input seal if the box is off, pennies relative to the effort needed to drop the box again!