Thank you Gigglepin

JST

its not often these days that you seem to get outstanding service from companies.

However Jims efforts are second to none and i would like to say publicly Jim, THANK YOU for your advice and prompt despatch of parts yesterday which arrived today and were duly fitted.

i wil certainly be using you again as the need arises in the future.

its not often these days that you seem to get outstanding service from companies.

However Jims efforts are second to none and i would like to say publicly Jim, THANK YOU for your advice and prompt despatch of parts yesterday which arrived today and were duly fitted.

i wil certainly be using you again as the need arises in the future.

Which company is this then?

Have to agree chaps....GigglePin gets my thumbs-up too.

Living in Dubai we have to reply on reputable overseas suppliers and I was very pleased with the service and even the pricing of GigglePin..... I needed a 6hp 8274 motor and a service kit......No messin'.....even got an email from them a few weeks after to check everything was ok.

I don't know the guys @ G.P but I've heard through other forums that the lads there are very compeditive in their weekends in Rovers.......hence they test what they sell.

• 1 month later...