Replace my steering wheel

BrUcE

I'm looking to replace my steering wheel from my 89' defender 90. I would like to find a smaller steering wheel that is not leather so it can take the wear from the rain and the sun. Any suggestions?

I've got a mountney - you can get them in vinyl leather or suede in a variety of sizes aswell. Have previously had a momo - didn't like the look of it in the truck though a bit too bling bling..

post-589-1169139928_thumb.jpg

I have a Mountney in the 110. Been on there about 4 years and despite getting soaked and covered in mud many times, it still looks good. I have them in other cars as well, including a Triumph Stag. The sun (in the UK anyway) has never caused it any damage.

They are reasonably priced and easily available in a variety of sizes and styles.

I'm looking to replace my steering wheel from my 89' defender 90. I would like to find a smaller steering wheel that is not leather so it can take the wear from the rain and the sun. Any suggestions?

Hi,

I have a Qt one, made by Momo out of some sort of polyurthane (spelling ?). Alot stronger than others so you can hand on when the going gets tough and the spokes won't bend. :o

Dave does the correct boss to fit the column. See them here....

http://www.qtservices.co.uk/region.asp?id=333

Cheers,

Andy

Hi,

I have a Qt one, made by Momo out of some sort of polyurthane (spelling ?). Alot stronger than others so you can hand on when the going gets tough and the spokes won't bend. :o

Dave does the correct boss to fit the column. See them here....

http://www.qtservices.co.uk/region.asp?id=333

Cheers,

Andy

Andy, What does the QT one compare like size wise to the original? Untill I have sorted some Hydro steering I cant go much smaller as it's pretty heavy with bigish tyre's and lots of offset!