LR4x4 & SLRC Summer Sisters CLOTHING Order Thread

:P

Righty Ho folks. We iz nearly there.

This is the official thread for the SUMMER SISTERS & LR4x4 event Clothing, here is where to order it !

The logo has proved a Nighmare, the final logo (below) has still had to be tweaked, but I think all will be very

happy with the finished Results - ALL Clothing will have 2 x Logos - The 'SLRC' LOGO on the front Left Breast

(Heart side unless your a Vulcan :P) and a large 9" Summer Sisters 2001 logo (with "In assocaitionwith LR4x4.com"

underneath across the back, all embriodered and a rnage of clothing and colours

post-22-0-62553200-1307362631_thumb.jpg

YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THIS PROMOTION CLOTHING EVEN IF YOUR NOT GOING

and all profits made are being donated by SLRC to LR4x4 to support us, you buying any of these therefore

helps support this forum, and you get some whizzy clothing too :)

So, To Order ...........decide the following

• Clothing type
  • Then Colour Type
  • Then Size
  • Then how many of each
  • Then total it all up and PM me

WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO :

• Clothing type , Colour(s) , Size, Quantity and TOTAL Price paid via Paypal
  • Your Forum Name, and real name and Postal Adress and Postcode.

It is POSSIBLE that orders to me - paid for by THIS FRIDAY - 10th, could be delivered to you for before the event

or delivered to a SLRC Comittee member to take with them for the event - But I am not promising this 100%, this has taken all involved

far longer to finalize than 1st paklnned so we are up to the wire,however all orders will be honoured, and orders can be placed from today

to the 24th June when we may close this promotion

All orders inc FREE POSTAGE & PACKING TO UK, for foriegn orders PM MW and I can work out a cost for overseas.

So Clothing available (ALL Quality clothing products) and ALL come with a FRONT AND BACK Logos all embriodered NOT Printed :

T Shirts :

Colours : White, Black, Navy, Red, Bottle Green or Grey

Sizes : XS - 3XL

Price in P&P £14

Rugby Shirts :

Colours : White, Black, Navy, Red, Bottle Green

Price inc P&P £28

Hoddies :

Colours : Black, Navy, Grey

Price inc P&P £28

Polo Shirts :

Colours : White, Black, Navy, Red, Bottle Green, Maroon, Sky Blue, Grey or Yellow

Sizes : XS - 4XL

Price in P&P £17

post-22-0-81285100-1307364516_thumb.jpg

And thats about it - You can order as from today, I will confirm all orders on this thread, along with any issues with any orders.

and will also update orders as to where they are and delivery dates, If you want them quick then ORDER QUICK !

.....and if you've missecd it : http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=64939 will be a superb weekend out off road :)

:)

Nige

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW

Have have picked up the orders today, and they look absoloutely stunning :D

These I hope to Post out 1st class on Monday, but here are a selection of Pics

The SLRC Breast logo is beautifully done, and as you'll see with a mixture of silver and White,

these are all obviously sold to order , but I AM doing another run, and you can have the clothing

as in the pics, and if you wish the LR4x4 logo with the strap line done on the old clothing on an arm for £2 more

Anyway, here are some piccies, he has again done a fab jobv, sorry for the delay, but he and I were screaming for the artwork

which TJ only managed to finally get me at the last minute

post-22-0-08595700-1311264414_thumb.jpg post-22-0-14892800-1311264427_thumb.jpg post-22-0-07296200-1311264436_thumb.jpg post-22-0-02529900-1311264446_thumb.jpg

There will defo be another ordering session - as I forgot one fer meself !!!!!!!!!!! Post up or PM

The pics do NOT do them justice :D

Enjoy :D

Nige

• 2 weeks later...