Chassis clip set?

I'm swapping the chassis for a new galvanized one and I'm wondering if anybody knows of a place to buy a kit of all the different little clips you need?  I'm finding it quite laborious to look up each clip in the parts book and then order them one at a time...

It's all part of the fun, getting intimate with the parts diagrams and straining your eyes trying to look at some grainy images!

But alas I don't think anyone does the clip kits...plenty seem to do bolt and fastener kits. A great deal of the clips can be "Land Rover" only and can work out quite expensive, although with it being part of the Rover group back in the day a trawl through some classic car restoration sites can find similar items at cheaper prices. 

• Like 1

Rubber/neoprene p clips are excellent, combined with tekscrews even better if not going the same path as original LR.

You can find them on ebay cheaply, e.g:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/351023027063?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=33676502101&rlsatarget=pla-271883418155&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=9045660&device=c&campaignid=707291931&crdt=0