OT Small Fleet insurance

Mean Green

My company currently has 2 vehicles Defender 90 & Chrysler Grand Voyager.

I am looking for insurance for both of these vehicles that will allow any emploee to drive either vehicle. Anyone have any ideas of who to speak to?

So far those that I have spoken to want a fleet to be 4 vehicles and drivers over 30.

I am looking for insurance for both of these vehicles that will allow any emploee to drive either vehicle. Anyone have any ideas of who to speak to?

So far those that I have spoken to want a fleet to be 4 vehicles and drivers over 30.

I usee to use a company called Norton Insurance services in Edgebaston Birmingham. Sorry do not have any other details.

Paul

You will find that most fleet policies will be for 5+ vehicles - younger drivers can be covered but it can be seriously expensive, under 21 is normally prohibitive. Norwich Union and Zurich both had small fleet policies and may be worth an ask. Generally for what you want you need a commercial insurance broker who can hawk around the details for you.

I see that NFU have been suggested and they can be very helpful, if the local agent can be bothered. I am based in Leicester and could give you some details of commercial brokers who should be able to help, (but I'd generally suggest use someone local to you - so you can shout at them in person if it goes pear-shaped). (I'm an IFA, but I have umpteen years in general insurance as well). PM me or 07813 149637 if you are stuck.