New Member Logos !!!!!

4 hours ago, tweetyduck said:

Jees whats a guy to go to get Long Term round here ! :o

50 + 40 + 20 = 11 years subs if its advised at £10 pa.

an i think i've only been here 7 ? maybe...not sure.

Well, it's normally £20 lump sum for one year (Supporter) - so more like 5.5 years :)

Or £2/month standing order for Long Term Supporter (the point being it's a regular income for the forum, which makes cash flow more predictable).

Righty Ho Then Mr Tweetyduck ...hold this :D

You have been a regular and significant long term supporter of the forum, and the A&M Team thank you for that.

I asked you for say £10, but oh no, you paid £20.

On that basis chap I think you are a long term supporter as such, just via lump sums vs S/O so

I am going to be a rebel :P and shove you (not roughly ...but with a kind gentle and comforting paw :rofl: ) into the Long Term nutters Supporters club

I've only got the treasurer to talk around, but with my meds taken I'll sort him out - oh you think so do you - yup laters Nige :huh:

Sorted :D

Thanks once again from all the A&M team for being like the other than make sure this forum is safe and secure finacially 

Nige

Right come here you treasurer bloke......

14 minutes ago, Hybrid_From_Hell said:

"Golden Overlanding" as well eh :D:D:D:rofl: ?? :P

Talking of overlanding i wanted to ask you about putting LSDs or ATBs on my very heavy, very cumbersome Pulse. I just think it will have a predisposition to get itself stuck no matter how carefull i am as its practically a tank with slicks. Maybe this is a conversation or another thread?

as an admin and as owner of differential company this borders on conflict of interest . 

however if you start a new post asking about your diff questions I and others can comment.

I will restrict my answers to technical and factual comments which will be generic and thus useful to others for technical info .

anything else like pricing timescales etc ask me via pm. If any member complaind I'll delete the thread 

ok 😁 ?

Nige

• Thanks 1

That's a thread I'd be interested in, too, though as a long term wish rather than imminent purchase.  But we know you are objective, Nige, and your open declaration of your business constitutes full disclosure as far as I'm concerned.  People like Tweety and I would ask you if we had any reason to doubt you!

• Like 1