110 drivers door seal.

DC_

I replaced the door seal on the drivers door in the summer with a bearmach one. It was 3 times worse than the one I had on even though it was 20 odd years old. So...... what one to treat my Landy too? 

Well didn’t manage it yesterday due to being sociable 🙄 but got them on today. They are far superior to aftermarket parts. Oh !! And boy of boy do you need to give that door a shove to close it. Was quieter too in the cab. £135 well spent. 

Also discovered a bit of corrosion under the hinge on the drivers door to take care of before anything really bad happens. 😊👍😎

• Like 1

Good to know you're happy with the "Genuine" seal, i know it hurts sometimes to have to pay silly money for such an item, but it does save a lot of pain in the long run!

That said you would really think that there would be a decent aftermarket option that was every bit as good as the genuine one!?! I mean, how simple can it be??? No moving parts, no fixing holes to line up! You would have thought even Britpart could cope with this but no! Oh such is life.....

• Like 1