35x12.5x15

You can fit 33x12.50R15 without a lift, my wife's 110 has that size on as does my new Puma and neither are lifted. Depending on the make of tyre and the offset of the rims it will rub a bit on articulation but in my experience doesn't cause damage. Small positive offset (narrower track) is better in this regard but our two non-lifted vehicles are on 15x8 ET00 rims and really all you get is a "brrt" on serious articulation.

I haven't tried 35s but I doubt they'd fit on standard suspension without a lot of contact. I suspect with a bit of a lift you would find the same as ours are on 33" - some tyre contact but probably non-damaging. I doubt standard suspension would do well. As Red says - if you want to do it properly you need to deal with bump stops etc as well, but it partly depends on how you use it.