LT95 4 speed Handbrake parts list for 110

Im rebuilding the b reg 110 csw back to its original spec and found a lovely 13c LT95 Gearbox, however the handbrake drum and bits are missing.

on looking in all my parts catalogues I cant find a specific list of part numbers, what more confusing is the drum is the huge one that is usually found on the lt95 part num 90576624 but the handbrake seems to differ from range rover classic and 101fc where they have a lever operator that enters the top of the backplate coinciding with a 606737 backplate my backplate has a hole at 3 and 9 oclock which makes me think a standard expander and adjuster were used however the shoes and drum were the larger one.

have I gone mad or do any of you know where im going with this

the pic on page 434 of my 90/110 workshop manual 1983-1992 seems to support my theory.

ps don't know if this is the correct place to post this or whether it should be in part number requests.

thanks wayne

the Land Rover One_Ten parts catalogue covering vehicles pre august '86 is your friend. Only available on paper as far as I am aware.

It only lists one transmission brake assembly despite listing various gearboxes and Transfer boxes. Page310

back plate AEU2733, drum FRC3502, shoes RTC3403, adjuster 37H4558L, service kit for adjuster 8G7019L, expander AEU2734, service kit expander AEU2735, drawllink AEU2736, shoe return spring 2off FRC3234, dust cover 515466, plate locking 515467, plate locking 515470, plate spring 515468, bolt 2 off AEU2737, washer 2 off AEU2738, screw fixing drum 2 off SA108201L, oil catcher FRC8093, bolt transmission brake 4 off AFU1400 

mint thanks neil, Ive just found that page and I think with the pic and your input that's the way to go...….glad I didn't spend £70 on the larger drum now, phew🙂

just confirmed the backplate I have got on the box is AEU2733 and the carrier is the one pictured on page 319 item no 4

thanks again neil👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...