84 Landrover 110 - Revamping

This is my first post on here guys so go easy all. 

I've got a fairly original low mileage LR 110 2.5 NA Hard Top. Overall it's in good condition but it's a bit too... Well... boring. I'm hoping to give it a little bit more of a presence.

I know many of you won't believe this but... I've a bone dry engine. The engine was fully rebuilt including skim head and pump & injectors. For 67 hp it runs like a song and i'm not up and down the gears like i was before the engine rebuild. 

I'm looking to carry out the following additions:
- Stealth Winch Bumper (Dixon Fabrication)
- Set of Rock sliders (Dixon Fabrication)
- Winch (to be sourced)
- Roof Rack / Rear ladder (to be sourced)
- Set of Alloys / offset steel rims with rubber (to be sourced)
- Replace front seats for something more comfortable (to be sourced)
- Radio & Speakers (to be sourced)
- CB Radio and Aerial (to be sourced)
- LED Lights all around (to be sourced)
- Full Respray (to be sourced)

Can you guys please point me in the right direction to source the above list. Or if anyone is clearing out/selling any of the above, please do let me know.

Welcome to “thee” forum Dan. 👍

first of all, sounds like a tidy truck, pics would be great. Is there a reason apart from the look, that you want to add the bumper and winch? Reason I ask it’ll only add unwanted weight for that sweet 2.5na to carry. 

Depending on if you want new or used, eBay is a good place to start. I’m not sure you’re allowed to post in the “wanted” section as yet, I think you need to have a certain amount of posts first.

CB I use thunderpole, they have always gave me a good service. 

Im sure there will be a few popping in to offer some sound advice. 

3 hours ago, neil110 said:

That is a rare vehicle, especially in that condition. Whatever you remove when you make your modifications, I would store the parts, somewhere clean and dry, so you can refit them in the future.

I'm starting to think that I'll leave as is. I was talking to a few guys on another forum and they have all said the same. I'll sent in for a period paint job. The machine is going so well, I almost do hate touching it. I do however have a need for winch (Timber work) but don't want to change to radically