110 suspension lean

Hi.

Sorry for the basic question!

My TD5 110 hicap has always sat a bit low on the passenger side, but I put that down to old springs.

I’ve just spent the afternoon fitting new springs and shocks all round but it’s still sitting 30mm low on the front passenger side.... and it looks horrible!

The springs I’ve fitted are:

nrc9449 Front left

nrc9448 Front right

rbk101111 rear springs

rrc3266 rear helper springs 

I’m pretty sure they are the correct parts but do they really sit 30mm different side to side?!

Hi.

Thanks for the replies.

The springs are in the right way (presuming that ‘drivers side’ is applicable for RHD and  LHD!)

Ive been and measured between the top and bottom spring seats and they are both the same.

I notice in the link above that the spring lengths are different but the rating is the same... so maybe an easy fix is to swap them around.

I’m a bit concerned there’s an issue elsewhere, the left hand front wheel/steering has been a bit strange for a while and I’m working through issues trying to trace it.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by broken90