Brake problem.

Lovely dogs Mutley, I got Springers, the little bitch can clear any cover and the dog is gun shy but retrieves well, I work him while my daughter shoots then we swop over, Willow the little bitch only retrieves decoys lol  I put them out she brings them back the land ( she knows the G/kids play with them )       as the man said never work with kids and animals lol lol Hows the lambing going your end we got a lot of lates here,,, so still on Charlie watch.

Tom

Ok, something I forgot to mention,   having my wheels on and off more than an old tarts knickers I found a trick that works very well. ( applies to alloy wheels) I used a length ( about 15") of pipe 7/8dia  pushed it through the wheel nut hole then wiggled to pick up the stud, then a lift with the tube allowed me to fit the nuts no probs, the tube gives you a lever to move the wheel a little and theres no weight as such. Being to close for comfort to being 70 any help with the wheels is most welcome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now all I need is a 7ft tube to get the bu**er on the back door lol lol.

Tom