Anyone bought from this chap?

FridgeFreezer

Does anyone have any experience of this chap - Land Rovers R Us? I bought an H14W from him "complete" and there have been a few issues around what he thought "complete" was <_< up to Christmas though he was answering his phone, apologising, and (aparrently) getting the missing bits back from wherever they were. Since then he's gone rather quiet though :angry:

Has anyone dealt with him? Ever had problems? Know him / know of him?

Does anyone have any experience of this chap - Land Rovers R Us? I bought an H14W from him "complete" and there have been a few issues around what he thought "complete" was <_< up to Christmas though he was answering his phone, apologising, and (aparrently) getting the missing bits back from wherever they were. Since then he's gone rather quiet though :angry:

Hi Jon

You know the h14 and kit you saw on that site in early december, and apparently you told dan wallis, who told paul,(moose, red disco) who told me (although I had already seen it) - well I bought it all , and guess who was selling it - landrovers r us! But Colin was fine - got all the bits I was expecting. Well, what was in the photos anyway - didn't know I might need a steering dampner relocation bracket, so I'll make that. I didnt pick it up though - someone else got that honour. But talking to himj on phone, he seemed nice enough, but who knows. I'll try and find out what sort of set up hed had (Nottingham way).

James

I think he at least knows what a PTO looks like now <_< did he give you a number other than his mobile, or an address (I've lost it :rolleyes: )

He does seem OK on the phone, giving the benefit of the doubt I would guess he's busy or on holiday or something but that doesn't really help me.

I bought a roof rack of him a couple of years back advertised as a brownchurch but it wasn`t, he is a traveller out in the sticks near newark.

keith

I bought a couple of wings !! described as very good !! so paid a very good price :o only to received them near 3 weeks later with dents, even thought I asked if there were any !! and no way the carrier could be blamed, as he did pack pretty well !!

He has been mailed, but no reply, this was end October, needs a neutral at least really !! put will then be tit for tat!! so not worth losing the 100% feedback, would not use again!!

I bought a roof rack of him a couple of years back advertised as a brownchurch but it wasn`t, he is a traveller out in the sticks near newark.

keith

COLIN A. WARRINER

NURSERY CROFT

VICARAGE ROAD

SOUTH CLIFTON

NEWARK

NOTTINGHAMSHIRE

NG237AQ

Free Directory Enquiries

01522 778 206

Interesting - 118500 said he was ex-directory :blink: ta muchly Paul :)

Just spoke to him, he reckons the Landy with the other half of my PTO attached is coming in next week, hmmm I guess we'll see but at least I have his address now which makes getting in touch that much easier :D