Series 3 optional equipment parts catalogue

MagicMatt

Good Morning,

I'm not sure if they 100 % complete

( eg. I know for sure that in my printed ones include also a winch mount for the WARN 8274...)

There are various "Optional Equipment Catalogues" around.

Below some of the ones I have.

(please note I do not own etc. these manuals...)

2020-06-05 = LR Series II + IIA Optional Equipment Catalogue.pdf 2020-06-05 = LR Series III Optional Equipment Catalogue.pdf

• Like 1

You have to smile.

I like the idea, that the interior mirror... yes the interior mirror - and no, not some vanity-mirror... the one you use to see rearward, and wait for it... the washer mech, are optional. Leads us to ask... why stop there? Brakes, the steering-wheel, the chassis, and the engine, come on... how did they not make the list?

As my grandfather would tell me, (and he did Mons & Ypres), "Son.. you haven't been born." And he was probably right?

Edited by Landrover17H

That's normal. Manufacturers build to a specification, either a price or customer expectation or construction standards. 

Having them as options was quite progressive. And having heated screens, snorkels, and the myriad of things that aren't available today on most cars, more than makes up for the optional nature of mirrors.

I think.

2 hours ago, Arjan said:

Good Morning,

I'm not sure if they 100 % complete

( eg. I know for sure that in my printed ones include also a winch mount for the WARN 8274...)

There are various "Optional Equipment Catalogues" around.

Below some of the ones I have.

(please note I do not own etc. these manuals...)

2020-06-05 = LR Series II + IIA Optional Equipment Catalogue.pdf 3.87 MB · 5 downloads 2020-06-05 = LR Series III Optional Equipment Catalogue.pdf 4.52 MB · 3 downloads

Arjan, you beauty, that's exactly what I was looking for. my series 3 has a servo assisted dual line brake system, the servo, and the dual line system are shown in the standard parts catalogue but the vacuum system for it isn't, god bless land rover! this has it spot on thanks