Design & Development Engineering

Cornish Rattler

6 hours ago, Cornish Rattler said:

Hi guys

Has anyone fitted any of thier disc brake conversions aspecially the rears if so what are they like as Zues are messing me about should of been here today but as yet the money is still in my account and no parts 7 wks now its just a joke 😡

Its ok i've just read into them a bit more and found out there is more to thier kits than i thought as was thinking they was more or less the same as the Zues kits but they arn't ☹️

7 hours ago, Cornish Rattler said:

Hi guys

Has anyone fitted any of thier disc brake conversions aspecially the rears if so what are they like as Zues are messing me about should of been here today but as yet the money is still in my account and no parts 7 wks now its just a joke 😡

Did you pay with your credit card ?  If so you could look into using the consumer protection it carries ? 

1 hour ago, Anderzander said:

Did you pay with your credit card ?  If so you could look into using the consumer protection it carries ? 

They have my details but not taken any money out as yet, when i ordered my fronts about 5 months ago they didn't take any money out till the day they sent them out bit odd really i don't get it as most places either take the money straight away or within a few days of ordering.

Edited by Cornish Rattler

Have to say there is a degree of honesty there in that they aren't taking money until they actually send something out, it would be more annoying if they took the money and then did nothing.

Not great with the time span though!.

• Like 1