Axle Swivels

Hi, this is my first post using my new username, I used Crofter 65 before. My question is what's best to use for the swivel ball's on the front axle, am I better trying to get good  second hand chrome ones or are the black Teflon ones OK? I am doing up a 300 Tdi front axle for my 90.

I worried about this as the teflon ones also came via Britpart. I fitted mine at least 8 years ago now. I swapped the seals in the BP kit out for corteco but the swivel balls themselves have been spot on. 

As above, the BP Teflon ones are fine. Had mine on for years without problems (I used the whole kit and it was faultless).

When I was looking to buy I rang a couple of workshops and asked which ones they fitted themselves, not just what the sold over the counter but what they actually fitted. They all said they used the BP items and had no problems or comeback.