V8 ARP Head stud stockists?

dave88sw

Hi,

I'm in the process of rebuilding my 3.9V8, i want to use ARP head studs but i can't find anyone with any stock at the moment.  Does anybody know of someone who stocks them?  I've tried Real Steel, Rimmer Bros, V8Tuner and lots of the other generic ARP dealers.  They're all currently out of stock but i could really do with getting the heads on soon and don't really want to use bolts.

Thanks

Dave

Sorry, i didn't word that very well, Real Steel would normally have them but they're out of stock for at least 2 weeks.  I've asked them to contact me when they come in and if necessary i'll wait but I really would like to get this build moving.  I just wondered if there was anyone i'd forgotten that might have them in stock.

Thanks

Dave

Thank you very much for the suggestions, john eales has some in stock so I've ordered a set.

I was aware there are 2 kits but I believe they're interchangeable? Only difference being the Buick kit has the extra 4 studs for 14 bolt heads. Mines a bit of a mix, being a 14 bolt block but with 10 bolt heads so I can use composite gaskets. 

Thanks again

Dave