Tyres (this can only go well)

vulcan bomber

• 1 month later...

To Close this one off, I decided on a set of 255/85/16 Toyo Muds. Mostly driven by cost but a friend of mine dopes have them on his 90.

They seem ok, there not as stiff as the coopers were but therer about on a par for noise, not had any proper rain yet though.

A couple of pics here if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/david.baylissxh558/posts/pfbid02EhgbbwcExnXHfHNrDGkdynjiE3t3Ycw6dpBbAg9FcrQ9sMVqbWVJz9U1ZkciuMrKl

Edited by vulcan bomber

7 minutes ago, vulcan bomber said:

To Close this one off, I decided on a set of 255/85/16 Toyo Muds. Mostly driven by cost but a friend of mine dopes have them on his 90.

They seem ok, there not as stiff as the coopers were but therer about on a par for noise, not had any proper train yet though.

A couple of pics here if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/david.baylissxh558/posts/pfbid02EhgbbwcExnXHfHNrDGkdynjiE3t3Ycw6dpBbAg9FcrQ9sMVqbWVJz9U1ZkciuMrKl

I have been looking everywhere for 2 of those Maxxtrac Mantra 16 inch wheels! Don't suppose you have any extras? I have a set on my 90 and want 2 more to match the trailer to the 90

1 hour ago, L19MUD said:

I have been looking everywhere for 2 of those Maxxtrac Mantra 16 inch wheels! Don't suppose you have any extras? I have a set on my 90 and want 2 more to match the trailer to the 90

I got these 4 on eBay for 50 quid about 18 months ago. Didn't know what they were but like the look.

1 hour ago, vulcan bomber said:

I got these 4 on eBay for 50 quid about 18 months ago. Didn't know what they were but like the look.

a lot cheaper than when I bought mine new 7-8 years ago!