Rollover bar, 110

Hi all,

So I have now almost got to the point of actually being able to really get down to the work.

Part of the project is to swap the existing van roof for an ex-military full length hood and sticks. Partly because I prefer it, partly because it means I can get my motorbike in the back rather than using a trailer for trackdays and partly because I have a sneaking suspicion it'll be warmer and dryer than the van. But anyway, I have a query.

On this picture:

post-194-1209547193.jpg

Where does part 2 actually go?

Does anyone have a picture, please, so I can work out what degree of surgery I need to carry out?

Thanks.

Thanks, though I'm after something a bit more accurate than that - it has the seat belt mounting on it so I know it goes at the front, but exactly how/where is a mystery as there doesn't appear to be anywhere it obviously goes. 

It may become apparent when the hard top is off, of course.

7 minutes ago, stevebus said:

Right behind the driver or passenger seat cos you have the two in the corner of the tub, I suppose it could be the rear tub bulkhead for want of a better word, I'll send you a picture tomorrow where it fits and came from

Thanks buddy!