Now includes the ME so I'll introduce myself

NegevLandRover

Hey Jason,

Truck is doing well, TD5 is fully moded, suspension is nice and LOW, spacers in with the 285/75 BFG ATs, and the truck is getting lighter by the SECOND :) - jeepeater 100% :)

Still to go is:

Alum Beadlock wheels

Those Ellusive Mesh seats (have NO idea where I'm getting these from or made...)

"POSERS"??????????? good job you are out of reach of my broomstick!!!!!!! :P:lol:

Only jokin' dear. It does have Satans Engine after all!

:D

Was that your ride in one of the mags last month when they compared Defender Specials?

Our group really abuse their TR's out here. Each weekend brings a bash or a dent of some sort, they sure look cool against them thar dunes though.

Happy flyin' on Halloween!

Regards.

Streaky

Streaky

You know you want an oil burner, all that power and torque

If you are worried about the extra grunt I am sure we can arrange some lessons for you :D

We are taking over the world

Your avin' a giraffe mate ain't cha Jace! When your little chitty Bang Bang gets over 250hp and 300lbs torque I might just submit!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm hoping to submit an article on the 130 soon for a few mags too. We could do a little and large act!

• 4 weeks later...

Well Now,

I happen to live in sunny Riyadh and have been guilty of being a subscriber to Lre for some time, and now to LR4x4.

One of the best things here is the virtually unlimited use of the desert, and i get to the dunes as often as I can.

Are there any other members still in KSA?????

Edited by webbsite

• 2 months later...

Jason 2?

What is this cr@p! I am the OJ (original Jason)! I can't help it if some pommy came over and bought a TR. Same name and both have tomb raiders. A few simple ways to tell us apart. Mine's the one without spinners, only has the roof rack on when there is stuff in it, and does not sound like an angry bee buzzing always buzzing around low gear. Another differentiator, though it doesn't work so well any more as JJ (Jason Jr.) is improving, is that if you can't see the license plate bcs its buried halfway through a dune that would have to be JJ. He is improving though, last weekend he recovered a TOUR OPERATOR LC. Was beautiful. Trying to track down a pic.

While we are waiting here is a scary one from the empty quarter.

and another of me as a jelly mould owner.

Jason

• 3 months later...

Well Hello All :P

Took me ages to re-find this site (thanks to Cols110 for directing me).

Still driving around UAE and Oman with Streaky and Co, but work and committments to ME4x4 have kept me a tad busy in the past year.

Jim I will be in Jo'burg overnight on August 23 en route to Namibia, fancy a pint?

Well Hello All :P

Jim I will be in Jo'burg overnight on August 23 en route to Namibia, fancy a pint?

Which hotel will you be staying in? Unfortunately I'm a loooong way from the airport.

• 1 month later...
now now... where can i set the avatar on this darn forum board. must be something wrong with this hotel's PC!

Check out the 'my controls' option towards top right of page..

And welcome :D

• 2 months later...