Anyone want to take up spare seat for Wales this weekend

SteveG

In case anyone is interested.

My son can't make Wales this weekend, so there is a passenger seat going for tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday for laning in Wales. Laning in central Wales and up into Snowdonia.

B&B twin already booked so there is no accomodation costs, but some navigating and winch monkey duties will no doubt be needed. Anyone with body ordour problems need not reply. ;) ;)

Cheers

Steve

Shame to hear that Steve... Sam was looking forward to meeting Howard.....

Just in case it helps, I will be heading over from the North London/Royston area Friday night if you would like a lift to N. Wales.... You can then jump in with Steve for the rest of the weekend... (Steve indicated he's heading over Friday morning)

Offering in case people can't skip work on Friday but do want to take the offer of the seat Steve has...

Neil

Nah I have to work on Saturday anyway - bluddy stock taking for our end of financial year. In other words I will get up too early and spend the entire day counting nuts and bolts and oil filters :angry:

And not even get paid for it :angry: :angry: :angry:

hi

if your in north wales on sunday a group of us are having a winch fun-day at wern-ddu farm (sj06835 47965) just up the road from the corwen car wash. your more than welcome to call in on route for a chat.

cheers

kev

wrexhammudbashers.com