Gon2far, where are you?

Top90

• 4 weeks later...
Nigel has been super flat out for the last two weeks, I spoke to him yesterday and he's now playing catch-up with two weeks' worth of e-mails and phone calls. He should be more contactble now B)

Rich,

Did gon2far get back to you in the end?

I placed an order a couple of days ago via t'internet. I've e-mailed and telephoned to confirm but with no response. Starting to get a bit worried now.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
Yes I got in contact with them in the end.

They are too busy at the moment to work out how to do a coil conversion on portals so I collected them.

Richard

I have Volvo portals with a coil conversion and front 3 link for a rangie that was done before I bought them. The person that did the conversion has done a few here (Aus) with good success. I would be happy to email any photos of mine and some that I have of the others, if that will help (pm your email address for me).

The flanges on the front axle tubes (which the knuckles bolt to) have been re-drilled to rotate the diff pinion up to the same angle as that used in a rangie, because it was found to get rid of the front driveshaft vibration.

I will be removing some of the brackets to fit coilovers when I can get back to this project.

Will also rotate the diff pinion back to the original position as I am changing the geometry of the front 3 link, moving the engine well back and the front axle forward, so my front driveshaft will be much longer than stock.