FridgeFreezer    346

They're owned by CPC now, try ringing them.

The website is supposed to be being transferred to CPC too but it's taking a loooong time <_<

smo    0

G2F Used to work with Andy Dawes or White Peek Engineering - all his kit is sold through QT services these days....not sure what happened to G2F tho.

FridgeFreezer    346

Not that I'd know, I've only looked after the Gon2Far website from day 1 and deal with both Nigel, Andy and CPC :rolleyes:

All the coiler stuff is White Peak (Andy) and is now sold through QT, all the leafer stuff has gone to CP Components and the last I heard they are trying to get the Gon2Far website back up (I still have the domain because they haven't given me the info to transfer it yet).

The soundproof mats are (Drew) Wright Offroad.

nicksmelly    0

Whats this MaxTraction stuff, is it similar to gon2far?

Raljex cockburn was racing at the BORC last weekend with MaxTraction emblazened acrros his Tomcat.

I am still in touch with all the split up parts of G2F as I still supply all of them with their hoses.....

Leafsprung G2F now in hands of CPC

Coilsprung G2F ( Andy of Whitepeak ) now in hands of QT Services

Max Traction is a completely different business now in the hands of John Cockburn, and uses my hoses and shocks as well!

Nigel ( original G2F chap ) is still about the place doing his technical design / illustration stuff and currently owns a very hot little Mini van as well as his 109"

David

JST    1

Paul Radford who competes at my event has the red truck cab (was soft top) ex-demo Max Traction 90, its quite impressive to watch in action.