Team mate required for the MWWCE 20th May

Posted on behalf of a Mate - Darren Holmes.

He has been trying to find a team mate - but has failed - he has a reserved 'team' place ................

he desperately wnats to enter the Mike Wolfe Challenge, and needs a 2nd 4x4 to enter.

Darren is not a "blood guts and bits of my 4x4 into the skip at the end of the day" merchant, :lol:

he is sensible off road, some sound knowledge .....cautious as does want a 4x4 left at the end of the day, .....

.......and as such needs a suitable partner 'like minded'.

PM me for more info and I can put you in touch with Darren,

basically you would need to have some off road knowledge rather than a complete newbie,

but you could be new to challenge events....

Hope the above makes sense.... :lol:

Nige

Darren is not a "blood guts and bits of my 4x4 into the skip at the end of the day" merchant, :lol:

he is sensible off road, some sound knowledge .....cautious as does want a 4x4 left at the end of the day, .....

.......and as such needs a suitable partner 'like minded'.

Nige

That's me out then :D

Does this mean it is in a garage somewhere gathering dust dreaming of becoming more than Vapor

"In Bits and taking longer than 1st planned" :lol: difference is he does have a working 4x4 to enter in

35" makes it NON ARC.

If mike is up for it then PM me his contact details and they can sort it out between them

Dan, Bathtub Pete may be worth a partnership :lol: ?? as Jim M is going to be abroad ??

Nige

nige, id be interested, got 90 f+r 8274 35inch simex and rear locker, so what ever class that puts me in i dont no, what about the other guy ?

can disable things or fit 33 inch muds if his isnt the same

whats the dates and entry fee ?

chears

dan

ok will do tony

o btw, do you still have that mainshaft for a 8274 that you offered me a few months back over on d44 ?

might need it after this weekend :rolleyes::rolleyes:

dan

Dan

PM me you contact number I will then pass onto Darren for him to ring you, you can both chat through and then let me know ?

Nige